It's gonna be a good one.. I can tell..
Oh they're chanting "YOU ARE GAY" now. Charming
He could be a dirty bisexual you know. Pfft.
Onto happier things:
The Locker of Dreams

I love tayto crisps.. I will miss them next year. I like that you can buy them in multipacks from the airport. (^_^)
And mm.. their onion rings...
But nothing beats the cheese and onion..
Did you know that Blogger now saves your drafts automatically! ?
I didn't.. but this little bubble alert thing sure is telling me.
Hm. Jerry Springer is weird. It keeps descending into a transsexual chasing the bouncers around.

so yesterday the sky was really cool. I don't think this photo captures the crazy light and such... But basically the sky was really grey and there was the strange light which still highlights all the different shades of green.
I love it when it's like that.
It makes me feel at home, because you don't get it anywhere else. And when it happens I just want to stand and stare at it for aaaages.
It's the 26th tomorrow. I don't like the 26th May.
Purely because I am a selfish being.
Someone is going to Barbados on that day.
Which is simultaneously awesome and =(
Barbados is far away.. kinda.
Someone had better live out those Malibu ads... you know with the bus and the donkey.
And be relaxed and chilled at realise they aren't gonna work in a shop instead of going to university.
And I bet something.
Wanna know what?
I bet that there would be an Irish pub in Barbados..
Someone laughed at me and said there is no way that there would be an Irish pub in Barbados.
Google, I luff thee:
Mc Brides Pub and Cookhouse – To be found at St Lawrence Gap on the south coast. Genuine Irish pub/restaurant hosting live Irish music for the nightly hooley mixed with limbo dancing.
Lord Willoughby’s Tavern
Bagatelle Great House, St. Thomas Parish, Barbados - open 24 hours a day too!
*does a little dance*
I love it when I'm right ^_^
Oo.. Ray Mears' bushcraft!
He's in a canyon.
I should so not be allowed to procrastinate.
Um yes. I don't really have anything else to say...
Except that pens are very useful. I think I will write with one.


5 comments:
gah!
that's 50p i'll never get back. *note to self: stop betting julz*
i don't want to go. i will miss you too much :(
heart x
you can't bet and win against a n.irish person, we have too much luck! remember that betting shop?
Dude, BARBADOS!
just go to one of the pubs. everyone in it will be like me... sort of. except bajan...
Hi, interesting read. I'm a Bushcraft Instructor and I'm developing a free online Positive Impact Living/Bushcraft Course .Go to Free Survival Course or www.viewsfrommytent.blogspot.com I hope you enjoy it, Louise - Please help spread the word, thanks
i watched that jerry springer episode!!! =D
it was a strange 'un alright.. hehe..
Post a Comment