
I love this^ little guy... I may have posted him before but..
Come on!
Look at his little convies!
So apparently it's summer.
*looks outside*
Apparently.
*glare*
Why is it I'm always in the house by myself when it's murdering weather? stormy nights and so on?
hmm?
well..?
meh..
At least I have no more school. Ever.
No more school uniform! ...well... maybe on special occasions.. ^_~
No more 'sir' and 'miss'.. although.. yeah I'll probably still have to do that..
But now I am a free of sorts..
what will I do with my time?
I think I might spend it figuring out how things work.. Like cars' engines. Or skype. Although Skype would take me all summer. With it's crazy noises and buttons. I have a lot of time I guess.. Oh and html.
And I want to paint some walls.
And visit lots of places.
And go driving.
Maybe visit places whilst driving..? hmm...
Oh McDonalds.... how innocent you are... "you can now get milk, fruit and carrot sticks in Shrek-themed bags, to help make them fun for your little ones"
"OMG shrek bags! I used to think hydrogen peroxide covered carrot sticks were boring.. but man! these shrek-bags make them a laugh a minute!"
As if...
The internet is boring me...
WHY does this happen?
When I had exams the internet was interesting.. and I couldn't concentrate on anything..
But now I want something to revise!
SIGH............
Life ..*rolls eyes*
Somebody give me some scandal!
Some chat!
Something!
[but not crabs....]
gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.
I'msososososobored.
bah.
I'm off to interent surf in vain...
~over and dies out


No comments:
Post a Comment