
'Yo.
I haven't blogged in aaaaages.
Mostly because I suck at it.
Ah well.
So it's
Mock the week
Hyperdrive! I love Teal. She's awesome.
Still Game - which is actually quite good.. The glaswegian accents remind me of T.
And thennnnnn...... nipping over to channel4 for a documentary on Nazi Pop Twins!
Nothing like Nazi twins singing pop songs to cause interest on a Thursday evening..
So it turns out that the twins weren't that nazi, or even that pop. I didn't even think they were convincingly blonde.
Oh well.
This weekend is going to be the weekend of Awesome.
Harry Potter! I've started reading..
I'm a cool kid.
Then tomorrow...
TRANSFORMERS!!!!!
And not just in a normal cinema.. Oh no. I am paying ridiculous prices to go and see it in a VIP cinema in the 'Fast.
You can call me crazy, but it had me on the reclining leather armchairs [modelled on first class aeroplane seats].
Oh yes.
It is going to be good.
And after that, we get to wander round for a few hours until Albert strikes 9 and then we are going to the No Dancing Club in Katy Dalys.. There was a poster for it in the Spring& Airbrake.. It had Cursive, Bloc Party, The Decemberists etc etc...
Basically it was one giant list of all the bands I like.
In rainbow colours.
How could we say no?
Having rambled about this... I hope it all happens. Especially as I rambled on a blog. Where nobody will understand what I'm on about..
Ahem.
So T in the park was goooood. The Sounds and New Young Pony Club and Shiny Toy Guns were fantastic..
As were the doughnuts that were still warm and covered in sugar and the tent we stayed in protected us from rain and mud.
Although I have to say...the favourite Scots chant of 'Here we, here we, he were fuckin' go!' Is a tad annoying at 3am..
Oh and if you're ever in Wetherspoons on Jamaica street, SHUN THEM.
They refused to give us any alcohol whatsoever for no reason at all..
Grr.
Hmm.. I should be getting back to HP...
I'm currently destructing my house a bit, then reading a chapter, then destroying a bit more, then reading a chapter.. and so on. It's fun.
I have run out of momentum for now.. might edit later...
bah.
~over and out *flourishes wand*


3 comments:
The No Dancing Club sounds intriguing.. rather intriguing.. I must investigate.
And where is this VIP cinema you speak of? I'm gonna make a crazy guess and say Movie house on ze Dublin road as it be just round the corner from Katy Dalys. I haven't had the fun of an electric leather recliner to add to my viewing pleasure in a while. Tell me it's less than a tenner. Or if it's a tenner I expect free goodies.
you've been tagged!
yes, investigate you should.. the dj man is very nice and plays whatever you ask him to. He put on cursive and the good life without blinking.. it was good.
the dublin road movie house would be a sensible bet but alas it was STORM! cinema in the oddity [or odyssey if you can spell greek words on demand] and it was the outraeous price of £12, but you get free coffee and drink/popcorn refills or something...
I've been tagged? but I was in another country!
what is this tagged?
*off to investigate*
Post a Comment