I think, I just feel desperation.
1) I am sleepy
2) I am hungry
3) I am sick of my hair not realising it's been washed
4) I feel bad for not being tour guide for 5 mins, and annoyed for not being able to.
5) I want to drink. Lots.
6) I want this exam to go away.
7) I hate law.
8) I like numbering things.
9) I don't like talking about revision with people who aren't stressed.
10) I don't like people who are stressed.
11) I don't like stress. It makes me spotty, fat, and unclean. Eurgh.
I could have a nice little breakdown. But that would be inefficient and unproductive. Bleh.
At least, since the medic influx last night, I feel slightly more normal. In a there-are-others-who-are-as-cracked-as-I-am way. Except that they've been under considerably more stress than I have. Oh well. I'm a whinger.
Right. C'mon. Concentrate.
Sigh. Why do I just feel bad? No sense.
CONCENTRATE.


1 comment:
i toured myself. there wasn't much to see, it was ok, shelly said it was pretty.
don't have a nervous breakdown. it will be fine.
Post a Comment