I have an acoustic version. It's nice.
One of our fellows died. He was a complete and utter legend. I was surprised by how sad I felt. It's quite strange. Anyway.
I have been trying to redo my cv today. It hasn't really worked. I don't think. I've basically put everything into slightly different lists, and cut out all the crap. At least it looks slim.
I just.. urgh. Want to be employed by somebody.
Right. Careers thing. Then club night. Will be good times. Tiring times. But still.
I'm still feeling sub-par. But then I do tend to drag these things out. I just.. want to sleep all the time. And do no work, because I can't concentrate. And I end up tired no matter how much I sleep [even though I haven't had much recently], and then I get all tetchy. Tetch, tetch.
Hmm. Must improve cv.
Can't remember what I was going to ramble about..


No comments:
Post a Comment