Saturday, December 26, 2009

Yuletide.

Hums.
Over for another year.

I always hope that Christmas will somehow be better than the last year. It never really is.
My home friends had organised a secret santa, and of course left me out of it. Which is fine, I suppose, but it would have been nicer for me had they not exchanged presents whilst I was standing there. Awkward. And then they all asked me to provide lifts home.
So that was nice.

We had goose this year. It was nice.
Presents were.. well, they're not really the point of the whole holiday, but I feel like I put more into it than others. I tried to be thoughtful.

Blah. I'm just in a humbug mood.

I am also doing nothing for new year. Which disappoints me. Because I explicitly stated ages ago that I wanted to do something with uni friends. But nothing was ever decided [yeah..ok..mostly my fault..] but.. arg. Right basically, I'm pissed off at FM, who initially said 'defs' to doing something, but then point blank refused to commit to anything, so I never booked flights over to the mainland. And yet now, FM just casually mentions that I could come over for new year. However, FM still has no concrete plans, but will probably go to a friend's party. I'm just a bit like WTF? Thinking I shouldn't spend £100+ on flights to go hang around with someone who wants to go to someone who I don't know's party, and I express this. 'But that's the point' says FM. W.T.F.

Arg.

I just cannot be fucked with "friends".

Happy freaking holidays.

No comments: