Friday, February 12, 2010

Infra-blue

Life is too busy.
I need to stop taking chill time. Although it seems like chill time is enforced, seeing as even when I go to sainsbos, I have to hang around for half an hour in the queue. Srsly, major offending of my efficiency rules. It was a mess.

I'm reading a book on morality and lawz at the minute. It's actually interesting. I don't quite know what to do. Apart from read it and enjoy it. I hope the supervision on it is as interesting. It probably won't be.

I'm playing my first polo match tomorrow. It's going to be horrific. Oh well.
I'm also away for 4 days next week. Not good in terms of work. Shrug, I guess. Had to conveniently avoid mentioning that one in my dos meeting today. Funtimes.

Urgles.
Spent too long considering making coffee.
Better go make coffee.

Remember the days when I talked about stuff on this? Instead of making to do lists?
Yeah, me neither.

No comments: