I'm finally listening to pink's album. Anyways.
I'm just in the calm before the activity, so figured I should, like, update, or something. I am just back from H's birthday day/weekend thing. It was really good.
On the Thursday night we just hung out at a local pub with a random bunch of H's friends. I finally confirmed the rumours, which was interesting, but a relief.
Then, on Fritag, we went hovercrafting. Which, be tea double you, is surprisingly taxing on the leg muscles. But muchos fun. I crashed into a straw bale.
Afters we went up to 'Derrycityofculture2013. Which was also funtastic. I have never seen so many police in my life though. I started a conspiracy that derry was a ghost city. Anyway. Last time we'll not check the marching schedule before going travelling.. Then H had to leave to go to work, so the rest of us continued to Donegal. Stunning scenery up there, should you ever be in the area. We essentially collapsed for a while, then went into the town to peruse their equivalent of poundshops. Got a 500 piece jigsaw to do. Error. So freaking frustrating. It was of various animals.. except there were a disproportionate number of small rodents. Took forever to get done.
Um, I kinda forgot what I was recapping.
Anyways, tomorrow, hubbo no. 1 appears ^_^
Then FWL on wedders.
W000000000000000000000t.
Laters.
Hrm. I feel mildly crushed.


No comments:
Post a Comment