Monday, August 15, 2011

Rust. E.

Yo.
I spent today shifting the muck heap. I only moved about a third of it. Shoulders are kill.ing. me. 2/3 tomorrow! yaaaay! [not].

I've been riding a horse called Sam recently. He's very nice and as unfit as I am. Well, I'm more unfit than he is actually. But it's been nice. Cos I sorta forgot how nice it is. I can't really think about anything else, because I'm so busy talking to Sam. I know that sounds weird, but it is like having a half hour chat with someone. A half hour chat that makes you sweat, get blisters on your hands and your legs feel like they've been pulled a tad too far.
Anyway, I'm enjoying it. Although I'm going for a lesson tomorrow and I'm terrified. Mostly because I'm now so self-conscious. It's gonna be a mess. Like, the thing is, I know I'm rusty and crap.. I just don't want other people watching me and seeing how rusty and crap I am.

In other news, I let a cat out of a bag. After working on the 'secret' project for just over a month, I blew it. Sigh. Now I've got to try and make the project good enough to not be secret. Which isn't gonna happen. It's all a bit gutting and pointless now. Like, sigh. Nevermind.

ISMH. F.

No comments: