Sunday, November 19, 2006

blood red

just another number of songs, arranged one after the other with no skill for you to listen to, if you choose..

Songs, arranged one after the other with no skill:
Coheed- Blood red summer (acoustic)
Josh Burnside - Whatyouknewcouldnot..
TV on the radio -Wolf like me
Black Bud- Heartbeat
The spill canvas - Polygraph! right now
Tegan und Sara - This is everything
Cursive - Art is hard
Silverchair - Without you
Harry Nillson - one is the loneliest number
Katie Melua - Crawling up a hill


So this working week ended with my formal.. it was good, just not the fairytale experience the hype surrounding it would have suggested. Drinks were costly, thank god for the champagne in the limo.. a FIVER for malibu/vodka and coke was a bit too much for my poor kid self.. I am used to £2 a drink thank-you-very-much.. aaand the cheapest bottle of wine was £16 and tasted £3 tesco quality...

Speaking of wine.. I am drinking some mighty fine kangaroo point cabernet merlot.. you drink it chilled and I like.. I like very much..

!HIGH FIVE!

but yes.. highlight of my formal night must have been me dancing barefoot in mynt.. and when I say dancing I really mean mocking the music and its associated style of dancing (big fish, little fish, cardboard box anybody?)

hmm.. that is all I can think of typing right now..

~ Under and in sir..

p.s. As a result of said formal, I now know how to disguise myself beyond recognition.. I just have to put my hair up and a dress on and !bam! not even the people who sit beside my in my classes recognise me.. MI6 here I come..score..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh the classic steeky dance move! Personally I'm a fan of 'Feed the chickens', It's a rare jem that not many people know about but is highly effective!