Monday, November 06, 2006

Miserable Music in two parts..




yes so.. did everyone remember remember the 5th novemember, gunpowder, treason and plot?
i see no reason why it should be forgot but.. there might be a few out there who were preoccupied..

Here's the scientific part...*loreal grin*

So I've felt a bit sad recently.. so I did what all norm-.. what all music geeks do (I hope) and made a wee playlist. except it turned into a 40 song long playlist. And as I have nothing of interest to talk about yet was bored enough to tackle audacity I turned the 40 song playlist into two 20 song music-cast things. And due to my recent sad state, the songs all have a wee bit of a sad side to them..
So there we go...

*loreal hair flick*

listen*, because you're worth it..


Click here to get your own player.









*of course they're not actually up on podmatic yet..[podomatic doesn't like uploading one thing while audacity exports another] but they should be up in time for any lone wanderer who happens to be foolishly curious...


~Over and out, in, out, shake it all about... yeah! Now THAT's what it's all about!

2 comments:

caT` said...

Mmmm, thats a tasty wee mix. Me likey, me likey a lot. Slightly on the somber side but I am one who loves nothing more than to depress themselves! Hehe, You're now officially on my itunes :D

Mwiko said...

depressing songs make it better =)
hehe am i? awesome! i feel honoured..!