Thursday, February 15, 2007

1/2 Term

yay..!!
long weekend.. and by long weekend i mean nearly a weeklong weekend.. 4 whole days!

So in school today we hear news of a guy in 4th year who has been suspended for.... wait for it.....

making a death threat to president bush on the fbi website whilst on school computers.

What a great reason to get suspended..
So that was my day.

Yeeasss...
Tonight we are making a great equation,

pizza
+
ribs
+
requiem for a dream
=
good times.

There was/is no point to this post.. I just felt I should make one..

~Over and oot.

2 comments:

caT` said...

Lol! That's one smart boy! He doesn't just go on the fbi website and go 'I know what I'll do, I'll threaten to kill President Bush!', he does it on a monitored network. Good job! God, boys are stupid..

I really want some ribs now.. Mmmmm, chinese BBQ riiiibsss..

Mwiko said...

he did do it under someone else's login details though.. hence the suspension..

the ribs were great.. as was chicken tikka on pizza with garlic mayo.. goddamn i'm hungry again..