
I'm sorry Bloggy...
I have neglected you..
I know this..
And I'm sorry..
So I voted today ^^
Not that it will actually make a difference ever. I voted greeeeeeeeeeeen...
And I don't think anyone really cares who I voted for so I won't continue the list.
Here is where I would normally get all angry about politics. However I watched a spotlight special last night where they had people from the 4 main parties answering questions, and I feel that the TV absorbed most of my anger.
Mmm... I should really be doing English coursework....
I hate the fact that I can't sit down and work.. Everybody else can do it...
Oo.. I have a new voice... sort of...
[edit to remove player]
And I can breathe! sort of....
I just got me some chocolate milk.... I love that stuff..
Anyway...
How's life?
Exams are getting ever closer.. and I'm starting to get stressed... but this stress is not causing any action.. This links in with my coursework point. I have something stupid like 7 weeks of school left. EVER.
That's weird.
I wacthed Loose Women for the first time the other day. It was INSANE. Like, actually.
Although I did laugh when they used the term "carpet muncher".
Watching it made me nervous.. I think I'm just too cynical about "media". Like, I felt that it was all very... planned... or something..
And the boss one's hair freaked me out.
The puppy dog is HUGE now. He likes my shoes. It frustrates me.. He'll appear with one of my vans in his mouth, looking quite pleased with himself. I'll grab the shoe and tell him to stop being annoying.
2 minutes later, he appears with the other shoe looking very pleased with himself indeed.
He also likes toast.
I am trying to think of interesting things to tell you..
Oo.. the picture that should be at the top of this.. is of a poster in my Maths room. It was made one friday afternoon before open day.. so ages ago.. but it's still up, pride of place. I love that it's displayed..
I guess I would have to explain that in my Maths class there is an anti-surd movement. This covers fractions and constants as well. We argue about it every time it comes up, saying it's pointless and silly.. Physics is much better.. gives proper answers.
I am all out of ideas.
Sorry.
I'm going to finish my chocolate milk now..
~over and udder


2 comments:
'Are ye tryin to tal meh you dinnae know how teh speak like a Scotteh?'
I'm so glad I don't have to vote anymore.. it's such a pointless pain in the bum hole. And what's this shit I hear about everyone voting for Big Ian and Gerry? What the fuck is wrong with people in Norn Iron?! I thought we had moved on from all that? Grrrrr.. Thought it will be interesting to see if Big Ian gets off his fucking high horse and actually cooperates with Sinn Fein or else it be bye bye Stormount.
HA! Speaking of Big Ian, did you see him flippin pancakes on the news last week? Now that was funny! How is something that old and decrepit still alive?! I don't think he's human..
You don't like Loose Woman? It's not bad. It's kinda funny actually. You know, in that 'it's for your mum but you could sit down and watch it' way. Mmm..
Oh Sweet Jesus, why did I open the Pringles WHY?! Mmmm, salty vingegary goodness... oh well, at least they're not the Sour Cream and Onion ones, THEY are dangerous. You can easily polish off an entire tin of those without even noticing it. At least with these ones you have to stop coz you can't feel your tongue or the roof of your mouth anymore..
PS. I love tea. FACT.
I honestly don't know what big ian is on... he's like mr burns...
i think he should just retire..
and so should gerry..
i would love for the dup and sinn fein to just be taken out of the agenda completely.. just to see what would happen.
loose women just made me feel uneasy.. i think it's just the 'these people could be my mum and they're talking about sex..' type view..
mm pringles.. you're right about sour cream and onion.. oh dear.. you've got me craving now... dayum.
Tea should be used to solve conflicts..
Post a Comment