Thursday, April 19, 2007

Eek^2



Mello...

^ That piece of crap in progress.. is my art exam.. bum.
2 hours down, 10 to go...

Have I ever said how awesome my art teacher is? I would have failed by now if it wasnt for her.. And I feel really bad because apparently she's been worried about me... I've 'never been this vacant before'..
Vacant is a nice word..
Hmm...

She's perfect in her own way..... Smoke rings rising to the winter grey...
She's amazing in her own way.. Laughing, you won't get to her weaker traits..


Aah j.e.w .. I'm reliving some of my old music at the moment... good times, good times..
There's also some pretty nifty new music on my ipod that I like closing my eyes and listening to.. it's nice. in a goffic way. I think. I don't really get the 'goth' genre within music.... like clothing and attitude yes.. hmm....
Apologies to those gofficks out there..



Old skool AVRIL!!!!! T IN THE FREAKING PARK!

*I did not just go on a half-hour youtube spree.... oh... wait... yes I did... ^_^; *



Yep, I got to Duke Special somehow... I like him, he is hobo chic.. =)

Ahem.. I should go and do something remotely art exam related.. I'm told I need to 'think backgrounds'

......

I'm on my feet, I'm on the floor, I'm good to go....

~Over and out there..

6 comments:

katebum said...

the goff mafia is after you now. you like goff music? how gay is that? actually it's awesome and makes me smile.

AVRIL!!!!

i don;t like duke special. but only because his dreads are too good...

Mwiko said...

how are they gonna kill me?

I bet you don't like his singing accent either.. pfft..

katebum said...

with bats of course!!

well he's northern irish right? therefore no, i hate his voice.

caT` said...

Awww Duke.. I love how his accent is so strong, tis funny when u get to do ur broadest Norn Irish accent when u sing it :P Specially since Snow Patrol are no fun and Juliet Turner has lost her accent, poo poo. But what the faak? Wot is up with the dreads, ugh.

I used to like old skool Avril, but now that I look back at stuff like that, she was a bit of a twat even back yonder. Still better than the new teeny bopper shi-ite shes putting out now. AND the bleach blonde hair.

Your Art exam is looking pretty tasty to me.. perdy colours!

katebum said...

"Wot is up with the dreads, ugh."

...

*cries*

Mwiko said...

Ah good old accent... 'tis fun to 'sing' in it.. except i don't sing..

Meh, what is up with his dreads? I've seen far nicer ones.

Yeah she was a twat, but a good one not to take seriously... with her ties..

Hah, I did 5 hours of my art exam today...... I of course had a battered sausage supper during it.. ^^