Ok ok.. so the title might have given you excitement that I was going to do away with myself and you wouldn't have to deal with this anymore, but alas no, I meant my last Monday in school EVER.. No, really, EVER.
I'm not old enough... It hasn't sunk in... I don't know anything! I am not educated!
And I still haven't done my Art...
I'm chuckling, but I should be crying...
I should, perhaps, podcast soon.. As I will have things to talk about in a mumbley manner.. Like AEROBICS! Jeez, that was fun..
*looks at photies on bebo and forgets where I am with this*
...Yeas...
Don't you hate it when you really feel like having some cake*, only there is no cake in the vicinity? Which really sucks because you would quite love to have some cake? Even though that cake isn't battenburg and doesn't really go so well with your music? I hate it. That's fo' sho'.
It's Pimms o'clock! I like it being warm outside... That means it's always pimms o'clock..
Ok, so my Art book is guilt tripping me, and begging me to write about how a sense of drama is created, so I feel I should pay it some attention...
~Over and out of education
* 'cake' is being used as a euphemism in this case.. Although having no cake can be just as annoying.. Hm.
[EDIT]
so I casted my pod a little bit.. it sucks but anyway..
because it's my duty to post gory car thingys every six months... ^_^;
While I was at it I found this:
It's very odd... and a TERRIBLE accent. *cringe*
I don't like it.


7 comments:
hey, that's such a weird coincidence.. last night i really wanted some cake too.
like really REALLY needed some cake...
sorry your cake doesn't go with your music, but not that it's not battenburg....
Cake eh?... that's gay! :P
The lack of cake is indeed mucho frustrato. FACT.
Tell me about it..
gah that captain planet thing has annoyed me.. la de da...
damn youtube!
i like it.
it sums belfast up nicely, and the accents are very accurate...
ok, i'm never getting cake again am i?
Lol I found that on bebo a while back. The accents are hilarious! Anglo/Irish/Scottish/American, tasty. Best line tho:
"I'm Stuart Cooper"
"A protestant name if I ever heard one"
"On this side of the line Sean, you should use a loyal sounding name like John, it'll be safer"
ROFLpops!
And a bakery? W.T.F???
PS. Is the first ad new? Either way, ouchy.
Yeah, didn't you know? bakeries are the solution to sectarianism...
DUH!!
Yeah it's new.. less gore but more 'oh-holy-crap-that-guy-is-dead...on her!' but i do like the song..
Post a Comment