
Evenin'
This is my 10 minute 8 o'clock break.
Here are some things:
- I don't understand a lot of the apparently English language.. "iconoclast"* wtf?
- Mixed netball is more fun and less pain than rugby.
- Rowing is easy as long as I don't think about it. Thinking about it makes things go wrong.
- Ducks aren't scared of oars.
- My neck hurts.
- My textbooks make an effective doorstop.
- My laptop is gothsexy.
- I don't know what I'm supposed to be doing work-wise. I don't know what I'm aiming for.
- I am a bit of a dick to people. Especially to Someone.
- I have no concept of time anymore. 1 week feels like 3 months.
- I am going to be, well actually, I already am, shit at my subject.
- It is hard to write a blog in 10mins.
- I don't know how to talk to Someone without annoying them. Like I can't quite just have a conversation. I feel it has to have a purpose and a reason and lots of questions. When really all I want is to talk nothingness to Someone that knows me.
- Sigh.
*An iconoclast is a person who attacks cherished beliefs or institutions. Quite a nice word. I will use it more often.
How is life everywhere else?
I keep forgetting that there is life outside of my bubble.. and that those lives don't mirror my own..
I haven't seen a paper in a week.. I bought the Sunday Times today, because I felt like I should.. but it's still in it's plastic wrapper..
England beat Oz.. wow.. that's gonna make my supervision fun..
France beating NZ though.. cheesh..
What a turnaround for the Northern Hemisphere..!!
eek.. I should go..
I'm gonna try to put up a picture.. but this new iphoto confuses me..
~overworked and out


3 comments:
that is a terrifying pile of books.
dear god mwiko...thats intense
school sucks..i know the feeling blah
sorry about u being a dick to "Someone" ..stress does that to you sometimes
--paradox
the book pile doesn't actually look that intimidating there.. perhaps I need an object for scale.. hmm..
Yeah.. I'm hoping the whole stress will piss off after this week.. it's lowering my freshers' flu defences.. =(
Post a Comment