
Student accomodation... the joys..
It took me a few days to notice that sign.. I think that's because it was on the floor when I arrived and was only put up days later.. Nice to know that the pigeons want to keep us company..
The ducks around here are pretty cool, I saw one standing outside Subway today.. Just standing.. For no reason, but he just looked very respectable standing there.. He just need a little tweed flatcap and a pipe.. Would've been perfect.. ^_^
Discovered a new method of cleaning today, instead of removing the festering bags of rubbish that are the whole way down the hall, the cleaners just came into our rooms and hoovered.. which I don't remember reading that they do.. Was well freaked out like.. Opening your door, seeing carpet, and everything in the wrong place is unnerving..
So I'm supposed to be reading a case at the minute, but I am taking a break..
It's a tort case.. if you were wondering.. about auditors being negligent.. fun-city.
The tort lecture was fun today though, basically Constitutional has a U- certificate, Criminal has an 18, Roman would only be shown in an Arthouse cinema.. and Tort is for those with a sick sense of humour.. I think I'm gonna like the stories..
Like the guy who has a nipple ring and got it caught on the bottom of a swimming pool and had to rip it out or drown..
Personally I would just unscrew the piercing.. what would you do?
The lecturer also said something like. "What if you're living in the Shadow of Death for the rest of your life? Should you be able to claim?" The concept of living in a Shadow of Death amused me.. So you know, naturally I'm going to be the one in the annoying adverts saying "Are you living in the Shadow of Death? Angry about it? If so we can help you! There could be compensation for your case! No win, no fee.."
I attempted to cook using the "oven" this evening.. I say "oven", what I mean is a box which gets to warm and stops there. Semi- raw pasta and meatballs.. yummay! Had another surreal discussion whilst sitting in the corridor waiting for it to warm through.. about thrush medication.. [not me I hasten to add.. a girl down the corridor] apparently.. wait.. no.. I don't want to share this.. but.. if you ever get thrush, I know the best medication to get.. ^_~
So I can't really do Law.. no surprises there.. I'm trying.. but this bloody town's minute is shorter than New York's I tell ya!
I also have a cold.. So I went to boots and bought Beechams, Vaporub, Olbas Oil, Strepsils, Tissues and Multivitamins.. cos I cannot handle being ill this week.. or any week that I'm here for that matter..
Can somebody please tell me what is going on in the world?
I have no idea at the minute... Is Alaska still there? Have any new wars started? Do iceburgs still exist? I can't believe it's been a week... something semi-significant must have happened in that week.. no?
Someone make stuff up, I'll believe you...!
~Over and case reading..


No comments:
Post a Comment