I have lost my first bet. I may still win the second though =/
Anyways, meeting the sibling was actually ok. I'm still in one piece and breathing in my normal fashion. It was fun going on an adventure up the A14. We got lost, but then we got un-lost. Thank you phone =)
Had a good time reading snippets from Mills & Boon. That never gets old. I still remember the first time I did that.
So. I should be packed by now. Guess what? I'm not!
Pure shocker.
Ach, I've got til like 5 tomorrow. It'll be grand. Not.
Always a panicked rush. Always.
I should go and do something about that.
~ over and out
Oh, by the way.. Tell me something. Anything. Just so long as it's something. In the comment box. Anonymous if you want. Just tell me something.


2 comments:
6 ;-)
Fact: I am now tired and grouchy and I miss Cambridge...
Fact 2: I wanted to buy the cool 3d cookie cutters, found some, but then didn't because they were £15 and I figured I could just d i y it...
Fact 3: I want to watch merlin on iplayer but can't seem to settle down to it...
Fact 4: We now have flooring in two of the downstairs rooms in our house!
Fact 5: The full title Star Wars: Episode IV: A New Hope first appeared when the film was re-released in 1981.
Post a Comment