Saturday, December 06, 2008

Sleeping Bear

Morning. 
I am tired. And I don't believe that it's the end of term and that everyone's leaving.. 
I don't really feel like I've done anything this term.. but then, I always get this feeling. 

Anyway. 
The ball I went to on Thursday was good, good chat was had, ice shot glasses were drunk from lots and then played with.. And of course tea and biscuits. That was 3am night number one. Followed by 8 am rowing. Which went crappily. Boat was just off. Which is quite annoying really.. but then we haven't exactly been training for anything in particular, mostly cos we haven't had a steady crew. Muh. 
So then came the second 3 am night.. Damnesty. Was doing the cloakroom at another college's bop. Which was odd in so many ways.. But I think I had a skewed perception [as opposed to perspective]. It'd probably be cool to go to one normally at some point. But I was happy that there was at least one classics student helping with me to live up to the stereotype. 

I still have an essay to do. Has to be done by midnight. So should be fine. But right now I want to go back to bed. So it probably won't be fine. 

Hmm. There are still some people I don't understand. Don't think I will ever get them. Continue to confuse me.

~ over until a bit later when I'm more awake..

No comments: