Dogs seem to sleep a lot.
My dogs seem to prefer sleeping with their bellies in the air. Occasionally they snore, or make little woof noises accompanied by sporadic paw movements. Yesterday, Diego slept with his eyes open. That was FREAKY. As I type, both hounds are asleep on the sofa. They look quite cute.
Anyways. Yesterday I adventured up to Belfast in the land rover to collect an oar. I managed to get two. This adventure was marred by my own jumpiness at the sat nav directions.. Normally I disobey them willingly [as any of you who have been present in a car with me will know] but this time I was too keen. Kept turning off too early. Anyway. I survived on my first major drive in the land rover. It was fun. Completely different driving experience though. Good way to build up left leg and arm muscles.
ZOMG! I go back in a week! I hadn't noticed... bugger. I have too much to sort before then. Fuckity fuck fuck.
Buuuut. Means I will get to see FM ^_^ I am feeling quite scared about how much stuff I have to do already, like extra-curric wise. *furrow* It'll be fine. It'll all be fine.
I spent far too long today reading threads on the internet.. They were mostly 'Does X like me?' threads, and they were mostly awesome. For some reason, I adore those types of stories.
Hums. Tonight is my last night by myself. I happy about this. I really don't like being the only person for a while. Because naturally I have to think about every horrific possibility whilst trying to drift off to sleep. Sigh.
Aw, grey is sticking her tongue out while she sleeps.
I can't believe my last year is a week away. I am not ready to be abandoned. Blaaaaah.
~over and out


No comments:
Post a Comment