Sunday, April 25, 2010

Comets

Take your time and always think before you speak.. for some of us this is not undertaken so easily..

Oh dear. Supervision today, haven't quite got around to understanding the stuff it's on. Oh well.

Went to someone's birthday party last night [instead of revising]. It was an ace decision. Although I did make a complete and utter fool out of myself [hence the lyric of the post]. Well, I mean, I was my usual self, but surrounded by people who don't really know me, and so just came across as a twat.
Some gems included asking a phd student who is researching solar cells whether she ever pretended to play god and be an eclipse, and then theorising a fight between said phd student and another party-goer, and then telling them the theory of how the fight would progress.
Essentially, I wished I had a rewind button. But I don't, so now lots of people that I think are cool, think I'm an immature nutjob. Joy.
At least it follows the normal distribution.
It was a good night. First time I've felt 'outgoing' in a while. I just really wish I could remember to keep my inside voice, inside my head. I think I never really grew out of being a 4 year old. If only there were lucrative careers to be made out of asking stupid questions.

I'm supposed to be thinking about jurisprudence, and something to do with theories of distribution, except I don't really understand them. I follow for about 5 minutes and then just get confused and wonder why it matters and why everyone makes such a fuss.

Right.
Laters.

No comments: