I have my first exam in 4 days.
I am FUCKED.
FUCKED.
Sigh. I don't know why, but I just can't concentrate, or feel in any way motivated.
I know that I need a 2.1. I know I do. I know that at this rate I'm not going to get one.
And that freaks me out, and makes me feel sick, but nothing ever comes from it. Bleurgh.
I might as well try to do some law here. Let's see. EU. Fun. Times.
Right, so, goods problem questions.
The first step is to identify the obstacle. Is it a QR? MEE? CSA?
If QR -> Then Geddo. Also, always distinct and direct, so it breaches 34 and is only justifiable by a 36 derogation.
If MEE -> Then probably Cassis line. Justifiable by mandatory requirements.
If CSA -> Keck.
Basically.
It's so warm. I would love it normally. Stupid exams. I can't wait til I can just piss about all day. But at the same time.. slightly scared by the ultimate leaving. I honestly can't believe it's been 3 years. I can't believe I wasted so much of it on falsities. Oh well.
C'mon eu, I gotta master you before equity cramming can begin.


1 comment:
This is unusually cryptic, even for you.
Post a Comment