Sunday, May 09, 2010

Triangles

Ah fuck it.
Let's be ranty again.

Ok, facebook. I like you. Really, I do. But I'm beginning to notice that you keep bringing things to my attention to which I would rather not attend. Such as:
"KF > FM - liked by 2.0" being at the top of my news feed, followed by,
every FM profile picture in existence being commented on by 2.0 and PPF.
I know it's not your fault facebook, but I can't help but feel a bit miffed at you. If only because I can't openly feel miffed at anyone else. Like, just fuck off? The amount of 14yo rock I've had to listen to to not punch walls and throw up has been incredible. I know that I am hideously inadequate in every quantifiable way, but I'm not that fussed on being reminded of it at every opportunity. It really is not helping my already lacklustre concentration levels. God's sake.

Maybe I'll go write a strongly worded letter.

No comments: