Speaking of which, I really should be revising ADR or practicing my civil submission. Later. Later. Definitely happening later.
I've done two qualifying sessions this weekend. Got lucky and sat next to an awesome scottish qc who had done lots of interesting stuff, and had an equally interesting wife sitting beside him. I just want to skip to their stage in a way.. to be on their rung of the ladder without having to climb, I guess. But the second session has left me really tired and sleepy.
This has led to be being somewhat.. grumpemo. New term. Happens when grumpy and emo bump into each other in the dark disco of my head... or stomach. Depending.
This, in turn, led to the title of this post. I should have been a vet because I love poking things. I definitely shouldn't have been a vet because I love poking things. I can't leave a scar alone. [sidenote: I know that should really be scab, but I don't really like the word scab, and scar sounds cooler] And I think this means that most stuff gets infected and goes bad. Maybe I should be a scientist and invent a chill pill.
There is no reason why I keep picking.. I don't think. If I was being nice about myself I think the best explanation would be my endless curiosity. If I was being mean about myself I'd say it was my lack of will power. Shrug. Somewhere in between, maybe?
Anyway. Did you know that 'ombudsman' comes from old swedish? And that if you're negotiating, you should let your opponent know that you expect them to say something, for example, by looking at them?
Yeah, I'm still learning the pointless crap instead of the stuff that will actually be on the exam.
Listened to:
Mother May I - Coheed
Wasted Daylight - Stars
My Only Cure - Josh
Song For A Friend - Jason Mraz
Teenage Dirtbad - Wheatus
Turned music off to eavesdrop on my housemate to try and figure out whether he has a girlfriend.


No comments:
Post a Comment