Please allow me to be your anti-depressant...
Sigh.
Why is it so impossible to be content?
I still feel torn between two places. At home, I have horses, dogs, etc, a car, nice scenery and a house. I get to potter about doing little things, which I quite like. Great, brilliant, superb, right? Well. Then there's the mainland. Not even a specific place on the mainland. Just, that bit of rock. What does it have? Friends. It has to have employment. Which would be nice for the money. But friends are the main thing.
Although saying that, I can't be sure that being on the big rock would make much difference. Busy people and all. Sigh. Why can't I just relocate everyone I want here? Hmm?
You're not close enough, you're not close enough, you're not...
Recently I've been reading a lot of trashy romance fic. I think it hasn't helped my desire for the universe to sort everything out with no effort on my part. I always want stories to be capable of truth.
In other news: I think I'm breaking myself. With the help of Sam. And xbox kinect. My back, shoulders and arms are achey. Majorly. Add to that burning my hand last week, and pulling my nail away from the side cuticle this week, and general inability to sleep... and I feel like I am broken. I finally snapped re:muscles and have just iced them. I feel so lame. As if I have anything to ice. As if I do anything tough enough to warrant it.
I'm trying to get back into music again. I hope it's gonna work.
Oh oh oh. Also. Right. I GET TO DRIVE OLLIE AGAIN!
I'll end on that excited note.
~over and out.
Monday, November 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment