Hums.
I've got lots of half ideas for projects, but nothing concrete enough. It's frustrating. Guess it just fits in with the general 'no idea what I want to do' theme that's prevalent in my life at the moment.
I should have been a vet. Or a mechanic. Or both. Then I could fix everything. Except probably electrics.
Sigh, my hair is annoying me. It is far too long. It's now insisting on doing that thing where it's both greasy and frizzy at the same time. Boke. Want to cut it all off. Except that would probably look worse. Damn my stupid fat face. Maybe I'll do something crazy when I finally go to the hairdresser. Get a mullet. Or a mohawk.
Right, time to return to my book. God, I love teen greek myth mayhem.
Wednesday, November 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment