Saturday, March 10, 2012

10/03/12

It's the weeeeekend. And it already feels like it's mostly over. Working sucks.

Sigh.

I would like to try and do some painting this weekend. But I don't really know what to paint. Hmm.

I'm trying to think of what to do with my life, still. And now I'm at this weird stage of wanting to go off and adventure, but being too poor and terrified to actually do it. I'd love to go somewhere for a month or two.. and I get all enthusiastic about it.. but then all the reasons why I shouldn't go pop up. It's annoying.

I think my wanting to get away is probably a result of being so isolated. I know it's childish for my line of reasoning to be 'everyone else is away having fun and getting on with their lives so I wanna do something cool, neeeeh'.. but I think that's pretty much it. Like, I don't want to be so clingy in terms of my friends, y'know? S'embarrassing.

Anyhoo. I should try and figure out what I want to do with the tiny proportion remaining of my weekend. Blergh.

No comments: