
Who had a blogger account..

but she never really knew what to say..

so she never really said much...
aaah... it's been a small while.. nothing major has happened.. went to cambridge for my interview, although I didn't die, I don't think I'll get any sort of offer.. did a physics mock.. got 55%.. oh dear.. ordered some albums from amazon because they very kindly gave me a 15% off music voucher.. and I really can't think of anything else interesting to talk about..
I had some good talk in school today, how sheep are evil, how some people assume irish people speak irish and scottish people, scottish... oh and how ridiculous that section 75 malarky is. and we talked about this new jack the ripper that's emerging...
now, gordon's kitchen nightmares is on...
~over and out


2 comments:
Aha! I'm glad to see this girl finally got the new blogger! You must admit tis slightly better than the old one despite the malarky you have to go thru to get it. At least you don't have to wait beards to publish posts nemore only to find blogger has crashed and you have to start all over again.. fucker..
Newho, wot u thinking of doin at Cambridge smarty pants? The psychic gods are telling me it's English, but they could be having an off day. My senses aren't exactly all there today. Make me happy and tell me its a Science and not a dirty Arts subject! :P
yes i did... it was huffing with me because i hadn't switched over.. (mainly because i couldn't remember my g-mail.. )
*looks shifty* um.. law..
however i did give thought to mech eng and architecture..
which i might still apply for.. in other countries..seeing as there's no real chance of me getting an offer. at all.
I do a really crazy subject combination..
Post a Comment