Saturday, December 23, 2006

[Reset]

So...
Guess what I did today..
I reset myself..

I was washing a few dishes in the local coffee shop.. and I.. fainted/collapsed/fell over..
it was nice.
Until I woke up..
Then it was embarrassing.

But the little bit of time where I was unconscious was great.. I was having a right wee time in my little musical land.. It was all comfy and warm and everything was in song and made sense.. and it felt like it had been going on forever..
Is it normal for your sense of time to go completely out the window? When I came to it was all freaky.. like I had no idea of how long I'd been away flying in fairyland for and the last thing I remember was drying a frying pan.. (yes I woke up still wearing pink marigolds.. SCHEEXAAAY..)
so yes.
That is my experience for the day..

In other news, due to me being forced to lie in bed all day, I have started to re-read Eragon and I have come to the conclusion (yet again) that I would quite like a dragon.
So if anyone feels like getting me one.. please do.
I would settle for a Northern Lights style Daemon, as long as it kept its shape changing ability..

And I also watched so many films it's insane.. Sinbad the sailor (I think), Nightmare before Christmas, Twins, Gremlins.. don't you love Xmas TV??

~Over and knocked out..

2 comments:

caT` said...

Has anyone ever told you you're wierd? I think you may possibly be the only person who quite enjoys fainting. Coz personally the smashing your head off the floor or any other hard surface isn't really that fun to me. The little dream land where you feel like you've been unconscious for ages is pretty cool, but when you start to come to and feel the intense pain, that's not quite as fun. Thankfully its been a while.

And can I just say, I fushing love Phillip Pullmans Dark Materials! Specially Northern Lights, muy excelente. Tho The Amber Spyglass depressed me greatly.. I made the mistake of reading it when I was at school.. trying to deal with that and school was quite depressing indeed. Oh, did u see 'The Ruby in the Smoke' on BBCuno last nite? Have you read that series? I only saw half of it tho coz the auntie said it was too violent and was depressing her, and the rest were getting bored so I had to switch it over. Billie Piper as Sally Lockheart tho?? Can't they afford decent actresses anymore? Pffftt..

Mwiko said...

yes, i have been told just that many times...
i seem to have this clever knack of not hurting myself too badly when i faint though.. just dull pain that appears hours later..

i saw the first 3 mins of Ruby In The Smoke.. had to drive back home, make sure the horse with a bad hoof was ok.. Yeah, Billy's eyebrows looked strange.. different to normal..