Saturday, December 02, 2006

Switch...?

yellow...

What's this about a new blogger that I should switch to?
I'm cagey about new versions...
And why does it need me to have a g-mail account?
I mean, I have one and everything.. but I don't use it much.. and why does bloggy want it?

Hmm.. I just had the weirdest mental vision of my blog being like Gollum.. "Bloggy wants the g-mail.. it is Bloggy's preeeccccioussssss"

Ahem.

Not quite sure how to recover from that little tangent..

Have a picture!




I'll probably have to remove that in a while.. Or else I'll end up tearing my own eyes out..


AAAAAAAAAAGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ::exclaim!:: ::exclaim!::

I have an interview this week...

I don't really do interviews... This voice of mine does not do well volume or clarity wise.. and there's all those 'um's, 'er's and the curséd 'like's ..kill me now =(
Oh and there's the small fact that I can't really think when asked.
Massacre me now..

but not actually.. cos that wouldn't be very nice =(

yeeeeeeees... I am going to go and relax by browsing the cyberweb mindlessly..

~Straight through and outside Sir...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahh the dreaded interviews.. is it just the practice ones in school? Coz they really aren't that bad. I hate any sort of interview with a burning passion but it actually wasn't that bad. Though my interviewer did ask me why in gods name I picked the course I did, and I'm starting to see why.. hmmm..

Mwiko said...

nope it was one at the bridge of cam..
we didn't really get practice interviews at school.. suxxx..