zooom!
Stitched up your lips to constrict languages...
Yo.
I should be doing something. I'm not though. I'm in a weird mood, my mind feels like is flicking around too much. So what is there to do but blog? hmm?
[Reader] Plenty you fool.
Nothing has happened lately apart from having Face over to visit..
which was good. We went to the Snow Patrol/ Ash/ We Are Scientists gig.. and the Giant's Causeway.. and on a bus tour of Belfast etc etc..
Did you know that Belfast has the only bulletproof cctv cameras in Europe?
You do now.
Face went away yesterday. Which means I am feeling like quite the mopey emo. Boo =(
*emos for a while*
....
I have to go and arrange to infect myself with some hepatitis A soon - yum!
Right, answer me this. If you are indeed there to answer..
If you had to have anything else but hands at the end of your wrists, what would you have?
Currently I am decided on monkeys.
Other people have said tentacles, razor blades, swiss army knives, broken bottles, pianos and uh.. penises..
I still think monkeys are the best.. I mean you'd have 4 hands and 2 tails!
c'mon! that's all kinds of awesome!
Anyhoo, I should stop before I get sad at my facelessness..
~over and out the door using my monkey hands..


3 comments:
Awww I feel your pain *cyber hugs*
And I was gonna say tentacles but I want go-go-gadget hands with two eyes and a grabber on one, and.. well I don't quite know what I want on the other but I shall get back to you..
oi!
i said hald razor blades and half tentacels.. but swiss army knives would be the sex. not literally...
belfast was awesome. i just got drunk and told my mum all about urban regeneration in belfast..
so i;m a little drunk now.
CRUNK!
cat, your cyber pain must be worse than mine.. i just have to wait 3 weeks.. we should start a group.. we could meet in katy daly's every sunday and confess our woes to jimmy the dj.. and then make him play some good music..
oh wait.. i pretty much do that already minus the woe confessing..
And you had better get back to me about your gadget hands! it's something i neeeeed to know!
urban regeneration? awesome.. you geographical drunk you.. did your mum seem at all interested? i'm still a bit weirded out by the fact that shelly was telling me that muons were in tizer. tiz! tizn't!
Post a Comment