Friday, February 29, 2008

murh.

[ around 8 am] : I am so tired. I haven't slept in a while... and due to the fact that I am on a train right now I can't sleep because knowing me I would miss the stop and end up in Glasgow looking very confused. So I'm typing this instead.
GODDAMN. Someone's phone keeps making this irritating triangle noise.. And no, I don't mean the shape... Hmm. I don't think a triangle would make the sound that a musical triangle makes. Triangles are strong. They should have a strong sounding voice.. Now squares.. they'd be the sissies.
Sleep deprivation is clearly not a good thing. I should be doing work for a supervision.. but I know that nothing will remain in my head at the moment. So what I'm gonna do is get back and go to sleep for a bit [ie about 2 hours].. that'll sustain me.. right?

Baaaah.

Anyway. The world looked pretty from up high. The sun was casting interesting shadows. I like shadows. When they don't look like murdering rapists.

Oo.. I'm making myself do that illusion where the railway line looks like it's moving along really fast like a mini train of its own.. it's interesting but I have a feeling it'll make me feel sick quite soon. And that's not nice. dum de dum. Want some new music. Think I'll go on a hunt later. With a tranquiliser gun. And a pith helmet. Cos they're classy. Hm. I see research labs.. Must be getting close. Not to new music.. to being back.. better pack uppp.

[around 2.30 pm because I left this window open and got distracted] : Yeah. It was so worth it though. But I think I have to go to el hospital today.

I am sleeeeeeeepy. But I have a massiv' mug of coffeee. [3Es].
I'm gonna come back laters. K chrs.

No comments: