Sunday, February 24, 2008

Woof.



Right. I finally took a picture.

THERE IS A SKULL OUTSIDE MY WINDOW. I am not crazy and it is there and if you can't see it you are silly. And partially sighted.

I don't know why I was so emphatic. Anyway. He's called.. well I can never decide on a name. I want to think of him as a character from Funny Bones.. but Big and Little and Dog, don't give many options. I loved Dog. We had a night where we just sat on youtube watching all the old kids tv shows. It was awesome.. although I'm ashamed to say that I now judge them too highly.. eg. those skeletons aren't accurate.. we have waaaay more detailed bones than that. And really.. A whole family of Loch Ness monsters? that respond to a whistle?
However the award for 'omg how did this EVER get shown' goes to... :

... damnit! Youtube what are you on? Why aren't you working at this, my time of need? Well you're just not gonna get to know. Unless you ask me. But I doubt anyone is curious enough. Bummer.

So..

Today today today.. nothing interesting has happened. Tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow... well that's tomorrow so I don't rightly know. But I would say it's going to be more of the same.

I've decided I was right. Which is unusual because I'm normally not. I'm normally hideously wrong. If I were a piece of homework I'd have more red Xs than ticks.. and the stamper would say 'at least you tried!' with a picture of a train or something. I miss having stampers. I liked the blue ones with the dolphin that said 'well done!' and the dolphin was spouting water from his blowhole.. Even when young and unsuspecting, images comprised of innuendo appealed to me...

Rarrr I'm hungry. But 2 hours til 10 when I'm eating.. suxx.

Yes right.. gonna go. Because I have nothing to ramble about in my strange and totally unamusing way.. therefore.. pointless.

No comments: