Friday, July 24, 2009

Escheat

Was very interesting to read about. I am so lame. I got very excited. And I loved the judge's comments.
Sigh. The people I work with all think I'm a nutter. A weird nutter.
But I survived the week. If only because they won't realise how much I've done wrong til next week. Oops.
--
I keep meaning to write something, but never getting around to it.
But I gots some ideas though. Just need to ferment a bit.
--
It's funny to watch news night review on mute. Jus'sayin.
--

Thanks to commuting, (yes, I do that now), I have been listening to my ipod lots. And the enw music I got.
There is Something about Spektor's "Laughing With" that makes me feel Odd. I don't know what it is. I think it's regret. In a strange sense. And the change between the 'no one's laughing' bit and the 'but God can be fuuuunny..'
Here:



The video also gains points for its references.
But yes...
Also, still very much digging the bit in "Rabbit Heart" that begins 'this is a gift, it comes with a price...'
I could sit and tell you all the lyrical bits I'm liking.. but I don't think blogger's server could handle that. And I know how much everyone hates it.

As a side point, related to the fact that "Laughing With" makes me feel decidedly odd, and as if I want to cry, a lot of things are making me want to cry lately. I don't know why. And they're just inane things. For example, I'll be watching tv, and someone will do something standard, like achieve something, and I'll want to well up. and I don't know why. And it's freaking me the fuck out.
Maybe I'm pregnant.

I'm certain I'm knackered though.

~over and out

No comments: