Saturday, July 18, 2009

Verbally unreasonable.

I got my exam papers back today.
The comments and question marks are quite depressing.
And for my best paper, there are no comments or question marks. The photocopy of the paper looks like it did when I handed it in at the end of the 3 hours. Which is worrying. Better not ask too many questions I guess. Don't need to lose any more marks.
---
Anyway. I have spent the day doing an application exercise. It sucks and makes me annoyed. Firstly, I had to do a verbal reasoning test. I HATE verbal reasoning tests. I want to be able to explain my answers to them and argue with their answers. Because half of them are factually wrong. Grr.
Secondly, I have to do a 'challenging question'. It's only challenging in its stupidity. If only I could answer it by writing 'This is not within your remit. Leave it to the people who are supposed to deal with these things. Ok? Ok. Good.'
Hopefully I will tidy it all up and send it in tomorrow. Joy.
---
Fake camping, by the way, was amazing.
---
I don't want to work.
---
I want to be able to sleep a lot. And mess about. And go and visit friends whenever I want.
---
I hope the parents don't hate me..
---
Time to go. Not much of an update. So shoot me.

No comments: