Saturday, July 04, 2009

Hums.
So. 
Mother is going away tomorrow... As am I, but not til Wednesday. You now know my plans. Stalky stalky!
I'm not going to like being alone again. Humphers. 
I'm looking forward to camping though.. even though I will have to deal with parentals.. and that worries me beyond belief.. I will feel the need to make a good impression, whilst knowing that I will do anything but. Sigh. No point worrying. No point. 

I have recently spent some time car shopping. As Fiesty is a bit broken.. Won't stop pumping out hot air.. which isn't good in this weather. I have been surprised by the different attitudes of car salesmen. Ford was a complete gimpoid. Vauxhall and Hyundai were very nice, and made massive discounts.. 
Vauxhall is the only one that is made in britain. Well, for the models we were looking at. 

Uuuurgh. I'm bored. There's nothing on tv. 
And I miss FM. =(
And y'know, my peeps in general. Yes, I did just say 'peeps'. 

I've found incredible wine though. Incredible. It's so yum. I will probably get so drunk. 

Morse is getting good. 

Right. 

I need some input dudes. Direct me with this blog thing. 

Go.

Go!

No comments: