Rar.
I should be being so much more productive. Oh well. At least I've just eaten a lot of blueberries. Vitamins FTW.
Yesterday was a Busy Saturday. I subbed into w1 and raced for 4k, only to have to cycle straight to a football match. 1-1. Meh.
After that, I had to get my schmooze on and go to a temple dinner. It was nice. Useless in terms of networking [had no professional near me], but I met some really interesting people, and one girl who was particularly amazing and grounded in reality. I also met some people who were fascinating in a very confusing way. The port was awesome.
I think I should have a lot more to update on. But I don't really. Apart from drinking far too much, far too often. Which will continue tonight, probably.
I don't want to do any work. I just want to sit here surfin' and listening to music. Sigh.
I had fun being very old the other night. This is mostly because I am now a total radio 4 fangirl. If radio 4 has fangirls. I was at a crew chew, and kept talking about radio 4 things. It was terrible.. I am not a good source of banter.. But hey, I love the shipping forecast. And feel that if I leave the radio on all night, I will somehow become smarter by osmosis. I deffos know more about what's going on outside the bubble. I have become amazing at irrelevant interjections.
I have to magically make a painting sometime soon. Don't know when I'll have the time, as I'm currently frittering all of it away.. doing nothing! Bargh!
I am not as lonely as you think I am, Captain Morgan in one hand...


No comments:
Post a Comment