Thursday, January 07, 2010

Rinse. Repeat..?

Please don't put your face into your hands, we could be friends..

I'm back in ze bridge. It is currently -3.2 degrees. This probably isn't very cold. But it really feels it when your room has not just single glazing, but BADLY FITTING WINDOWS.

I just want to go home. Which is quite novel. Normally I'm vaguely happy and content with coming back. But this time.. not so much. I just didn't want to. I was lying in my bed last night, feeling comfortable and warm, and I just did not want to get up and come here. I liked being at home and not doing anything. I have no desire to be back here, I don't.. even know what I'm getting at.

I think I've just had enough. That theory makes the most sense.

My hands are getting colder as I type.

Don't judge a book by the size of its wrist..

No comments: