Monday Monday Monday...
Blegh.
Why is waking up so hard? huh? I don't think I fully wake up til about 10am.
Anyway, work was very desky today. But I realised I definitely do have prejudices. It's odd. Most of the cases I deal with are (obviously) all focused in NI. Today I had one where events took place elsewhere. Basically, the same old sectarian remarks were made, except this time, it was by someone not from here. And for some reason, that makes me angrier and the thing seem worse.. And I know that's ridiculous.
Hrrm. Gives me something to reflect on I suppose.
I'm thinking of trying to do my comic again. I only got 3 panels done before employment forced me to abandon ship. Maybe that was a hint from the universe not to. Who knows.
Argggggg.
I really am useless at blogging these days.
Monday, February 06, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment