Hai.
Humpday is done with. Thank the lord. Or lady. Or other noble figure.
I've been having a real focus problem this week. I think it's because I've been a desk-jockey. I clearly need to be taken on walks or told to fetch at frequent intervals.
I spent yesterday listening to about 5 new songs on repeat. I am still that cool. Not. I miss being enthusiastic about music.. I miss being enthusiastic about anything. Nothing like an exclusionary holiday to make you reflect on such things.
Sigh. I wish I wasn't such a miserable git. I'm feeling like I made a bad career choice. I should have done something else. I don't know what.. well no, that's not strictly true. I know several whats, I just don't know which. I'd be interested to know what would happen if I surveyed people I know with the question 'Can you imagine me as a _________ [insert profession]'. Cos, with some people it's really obvious. But I feel like I can't really be imagined as anything.. like I'm too mediocre. It's annoying.
Anyhow. To my headspace.
Cos all she has on me is better geography... is that enough?
~over and out.
Wednesday, February 15, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment