Howdy.
So as per, I have been epically crap at writing anything here. I think it's because I know all I do is complain, and even I'm sick of that. [I'm not making any promises about this post mind]
I've been trying to shift myself into summer mode. I don't know exactly what 'summer mode' entails, but it tends to involve new music, t-shirts and wandering around barefoot. So I'm currently listening to a lot of Marina, metric, twin atlantic, and heathers. Plus some rap/hip hop and that song from the hollyoaks advert.
I'm also trying to get myself to draw or paint or something. I keep getting distracted by fiction. And the fact that I can't come up with anything to draw. Oh, and I've completely forgotten how. I mean, I usually do body parts of some kind.. portraits are too hard. Eyes are too hard. Essentially, everything is too hard. Sigh. I thought I might finally bow to the pressure to do something 'nice' like flowers or dogs or something. But I can't muster the enthusiasm.
Hmm. The whole thing saddens me. Oh well.
Right. I was going to write about other stuff, but as usual I procrastinated so I've forgotten it.
fin.
Saturday, June 02, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment