Arg. Annoyed. Want/need to go box, but I just ate and that is so not advisable. I suppose I could just go and sit in the rain instead. That'd chill my beans. Listening to rain is always calming and reflective. And infection-inducing if done without appropriate attire.
Seeing as I'm attempting to write a blog, I'll just turn up my music and see what that does.
I have to hand in my portfolio tomorrow. Which is great, because I don't have a clue about the bits that are left. Sigh. Oh well. Make something up I guess.
[attempts to do calculations for 20 minutes]
Arg. Now I'm even more annoyed. Fuck. This is not my evening.
Sometimes I ignore you so I feel in control, cos really, I adore you, and I can't leave you alone... C'mon baby, let's just get drunk, forget we don't get on...
Tuesday, June 05, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment