I'm waiting for some spray paint to dry.. so what better thing to do than ramble away on this blog?
Well, a lot of things. But nevermind.
I'm trying to make a retirement present for my dad. It's not going well. I've already broken one of those teeny tiny screwdrivers trying to get the casing off. That didn't work, so I tried to hand paint the thing. That looked terrible. So now I'm spray painting it. Except that entailed masking the screen and buttons. I knew I should have gone for the GIANT BUTTONS calculator.
I can already tell that the spray paint has managed to get under the tape. Sigh.
I'm not really sure why I'm bothering. It will bring my total of unwanted presents this week to 2. I guess my dad will at least accept it though. So at least I won't have a badly painted calculator hanging around.
The other unwanted present just makes me feel like an idiot. Maybe I could sell it? Like on etsy or something. Except it's not really good enough to actually sell.
NOTE TO SELF: Stop investing effort in presents. Just go with a card and alcohol. Less embarrassing that way.
______________________
In other news, I spent 3 hours filling in a form for someone yesterday. It was soul destroying, and ridiculous.
Sunday, July 01, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment