(I think that's it anyway)
hmm.. I wonder if that's a well-known thing or just another excuse for my friends to assault me..
the current list is as follows:
It being the first of the month [pinch and punch]
seeing a mini [nip]
seeing a yellow car [slap]
seeing a yellow mini [nip and slap]
seeing a vintage car [flick on the nose]
saying I don't really get Lost (the tv programme, I get physically lost quite often) [hit]
saying that JT doesn't sound like JT on his latest song [free for all]

you know the one thing I hate about Sunday evenings? that Monday morning is right after them. I *really* don't like Monday mornings.. or Mondays in general. I think I dislike them even more than Bob Geldof does.. I don't hate them 'cos that would be mean.. and really, it's just because Monday happens to be after the weekend nothing else..
and with that.. I'm gonna go and make myself some cocoa and mutter bitterly about having to wake up to a whole new week..
~Over and out Cap'n


No comments:
Post a Comment