So... today I sat the LNAT thing. [henceforth to be known as LDETH]
It was horrible.
Thing is, I need it for 4 out of 6 uni choices (and I suspect the other 2 will have a wee peek at it too..)
BUM
In other news, today is, was and will be wednesday. That means it's all downhill from here.
*straps on rollerskates*
yes.. rollerskates.. nothin' else gutter buddies..
So basically, I've spent the last wee while doing American SAT/LSAT questions instead of my actual homeworks in the vain hope that they'd prepare me for the LDETH.. Those high school kids (or whoever takes SATs and stuff in America) get it easy(er) I tell ya..! But yeah, I haven't done any of my long term homeworks for the past while.. and they just so happen to ALL be due tomorrow..
BALLS
So, of course, I am sitting here instead of doing binomial expansions (to the power of negative fractions and the like), essay plans and mock exhibition work.
See the logic?
And that gentlepeeps is why I don't examine well..
~Over und out..
Music:
yeah yeah yeahs - rich (live)
the postal service - there's never enough time
help she can't swim - are you feeling fashionable?
cursive - hymns for the heathen
emily haines - nothing and nowhere
Wednesday, October 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment