Tuesday, October 10, 2006

White rose movement

*nods* Cap'n..

thar she blows!

I don't quite know the meaning behind that piratey outburst..

So it's a tuesday.
'Why is it only Tuesday?'
'We have always have this conversation, every week you know.'
'Yeah.. that's because every week it's always only bloody Tuesday!'

That was a nice little bit of one of my conversations today..

I was gonna ramble about something... oh well. May as well ramble randomly as opposed to the scheduled programming..

I was sitting on youtube last night wondering what I could look up and I remembered someone telling me that N.Irish road safety ads are really harsh by other countries' standards... So I decided to have a wee looksee.. but I could only find the English/UK-wide ones, one American one, one Australian one and two French ones.. and I couldn't even find the whole range of N.I's ones.. =(
So I think I'm gonna investigate this further.. And if I ever fix my voice enough to be able to talk about it, I think I will.. A disproportionate amount of my knowledge and memory is spent on adverts, so I may as well talk about them sometime..

In other news, I am growing to dislike dynamics. Aaaaand... I just watched the first ep of Heroes and *whimper* I want more! I used to dream of having a superpower.. or discovering I had one.. and the colours in it are so pretty..

We watched a bit of the Age of Innocence in English today... it's weird... If I wasn't reading the book I'd be convinced it was a murder conspiracy (in fact.. I still think it might be).. Archer, Ellen and Letterblair all consorting darkly... giving knowing looks to each other.. and the strange, psychotic speech...

Sometimes I wonder why I can't really concentrate and looking back over this, it seems to be because my brain enjoys jumping around from one tangent to another... all day long...

I have a birthday card to make...

so over and in cap'n..

Music:
White rose movement - love is a number
Flyleaf - I can feel you all around me
Silverchair - paint pastel princess
lovers - Oh silent night
Beach boys - fun fun fun
Operation impact - attack of the emo robots
Camera obscura - shine like a new pin
Lily Allen -Cheryl Tweedy
Pete Murray - lines
Aerosmith - pink
The Dykeenies - dark time
White rose movement - idiot drugs

2 comments:

caT` said...

I'm pretty hardened to any violence, blood, gore and general 'disturbing' images, but that one with Samantha Mamba's 'Body to Body' I just can't watch blaa. I think it's the sound more than the image, but it really freaks me the fuck out :S And I think ur rite, us hardened Norn Irish take car crash ads to a whole new level!

Mwiko said...

yeah it's the crack of the skulls hitting together...