
I really, really, really REALLY want that ^ level of comfort.
I should be writing an essay on roman law.
I've got til midnight.
I don't know anything on the topic.
The books don't talk about it much.
Well... maybe they do.. I wouldn't know, not having read any of the extracts I'm supposed to.
I want a break.
To do nothing.
To just exist.
Instead of having to effectively write 4 essays in 2 days with none of the reading.
Playing Pheonix Wright. Yes..
I want life to be like Pheonix Wright sometimes. But then I would just yell "OBJECTION!!!" at every available opportunity..
It's like yesterday, I went next door, DS in hand..
Me: Goddamn. I hate this.
Not me: What?
Me: I hate it when people lie...
..And you know that they're lying..
..but you can't PROVE that they're lying...
..because they might not be lying..
Not me: That's so Irish.
On the plus side, yesterday was halloween. So I got to look shit and in doing so, looked alright. For once.
Tonight is supposed to be indie nu-rave night.. but I don't have the clothes.. oh well.
And I have that essay to do still.
Fuck.
On another plus side, I got two 5 week blues packs.. Double the bubbles!!!
*blows bubbles all over room*
Happiness..
[NB this post is insane all because of an IT course about legal sources. *bangs head off desk* it has pushed me over the edge.]
Now to make shit up about women in Rome.
Think I'm gonna go with a correlation in rights with sexual favours.
~over and out of my mind


1 comment:
I want that cat.
Post a Comment