Roman essay due soon.
Very soon.
Not yet started writing it.
Not quite sure why I always end up here.
Bah.
HOW fawesome was the Boosh?!!!
c'mon guys you gotta have watched it..
[excuse me whilst I make stuff up about romans.]
[23.18] garh. Stupid Romans being smart.
[01:41] I hate essays.
[02:12] Well, that's a fourth if ever I wrote one.
Now to get up in 4 hours. eeeesh.
[to be edited...]
[09:11] ok.. so I did kinda oversleep.. but not too much, thankfully someone knocked for me at 07:04.. so I just managed to pile 4 layers of warmish clothing on before trying to run to the boathouse via frosty paths..
I'm having bad flashbacks of my essay. Oh well. It doesn't count for anything.. just my self-esteem. Supervision will by fun-ahoy. And thinking about it, I will actually fall asleep in it. Supervisor has a really soothing voice.. and I'm really easily persuaded to sleep these days..
[09:22] haha.. my fellow waster lawyer was fast asleep too.. I went and knocked her up just in case.
She has viral conjunctivitis.. as does her neighbour.. Which means that I will get it next as it is slowly spreading along the corridor towards me.. or y'know, maybe I've just caught hypochrondia complainia..
Can't believe there are two weeks of term left. It's strange.. like.. where did it go? why don't I know anything? is it because I'm a waster? when did I become a waster? is it even possible to be a waster lawyer?
Hmm.. whilst I'm sure anyone reading this would simply love me to continue on with these meaningless questions... I gotta go get some coffee and something vaguely edible so I don't die during the course of the day.. or y'know miss any of my lecturer's legal comedy gold.. she's a legend.
[to be updated... maybe]
[13.10] I didn't get coffee or food =(
and it wasn't the normal on fire friday comedy wise.. best quote was "wagging the subjective tail.... does that even make sense?".
Supervision T - 2. Still no idea what the word 'mancipi' means. Which is kinda bad.. seeing as it's used all the time.. not as bad as not knowing what assault was the other day though. cringe. We just looked it up. Makes even less sense now... I love it. Thoughts anyone?
aaaand I'm staring at the screen instead of Borkowski.
Not me : "You are such a whingey freak.. you whinge for no particular reason.. come to think of it.. so do I
Me: I think it's a lawyer thing."
Current shopping list:
Sword
Laurel wreath
Optrex
Mini caramel squares of sex
[taking break to discuss roman law with fellow waster - 13:28]
[22:39] Rar. Not gonna bother with watching more children in need.. need bed.
And I hate being tired because when I'm tired I get even more thoughtful. And then I remember things I don't want to. And then I just feel even more tired. Blah.
Went on a quest for a sword after the supervision..
it wasn't so successful =( which I think is insane.. the only one I found was in the disney shop and it was part of a potc set and was crappy.. I want my rave sword back..
I should probably sleep.
Given that the total amount of sleep I've had recently has barely reached double figures..
Ha, the 'newspaper' had this article about students who take proplus/ritalin/red bull to stay awake at night to do the work.. and guess what? sometimes they can stay up until 2 in the morning! like zomg...
Grow up you pussies. You can stay up until 2 with just water.
~over.
p.s best line from supervision today - "I would recommend that you all read more from the digest... and when I say 'more' I'm being generous"
Thursday, November 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Are these caramel squares of sex of the Thorntons variety? Coz then yes, they are THE sex.
Post a Comment