Saturday, September 13, 2008

Square 9

Yay! acoustics!
Anyway.
I'm going to newcastle tomorrow... I am looking forward to the accents and seeing FWL, it'll be pissing fantastic to be back as part of an odd-not-quite-comedy duo. However it means leaving the south coast, which I have got quite used to, with its accents and pubs.
I'm working on a new akomick, I want to give it a better name but I have forgotten the one that was awesome. So it's stuck as it is for the moment. And also I've kind of done another decree, I think I can end it currently, and just start a new one.. so maybe I'll type it up.. Depends.. I still need to pack everything..
I will be quite pleased if I manage to do everything via hand luggage.. shouldn't be too hard..

Hum. I like the south coast. I want to give it a hug and a pat on the head for being nice.
I wonder what the North will bring.. Chaos most likely...
*grin*...

No comments: