Friday, September 26, 2008

Things Only I Can See.. Pt 2

NEW SONGGGGGG! KRRRRRUUUNGGGG! ^_^
I may have to listen to it a few times over. I like it muchly so far though..

Anyway, whereabouts was I? 
Cooking. 
Well I cooked. I did break one too many eggs, but I blame that on the hound. Luckily, the hound took responsibility for its mess and ate the egg... even though I think she was plotting for the mince.. I think the meatballs were ok.. I can never tell. Think people are just being polite really. They'll be sorry when the salmonella kicks in. 

Did I tell you I am already clashing?
Well I am. Even though I haven't even got back to uni yet... My days are already at odds. Meeting with supervisor and training course. They overlap. Like a venn diagram. Except not a nice neat venn diagram. The intersection is all messy and scribbly.. Let me demonstrate...


See? Messy. Blood everywhere. 
And I have just sat and listened to music and msned folk..

I was going to talk about people.. and about how I mess up.. 
And about stories..
And organising things and being shouted at by siblings..

Aaack.. damnit. Guess it'll have to be tomorrow then. 

~over and out

New Song - Friend A
A Sorta Fairytale - Tori Amos
Don't Love You - TV On The Radio
Polynesia - Mother Mother
Signs - Bloc Party
Be Less Rude - Frightened Rabbit
Playing Dumb - The Good Life
Save Your Wishes - I Was A Cub Scout
The Big Afraid - 65daysofstatic
Paris Is Burning - Ladyhawke
Gloves Off - Kaki King

No comments: